BY SNICKERS

Nichole B.
Kings Mountain, NC
When I'm hungry inbetween meals I always grab a snickers bar. They will always hold be over. Plus the nutty caramel chocolate bar in like heaven in your mouth
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
Everyone loves them some snicker bars. This is just soo great especially the peanuts i can never stay on my diet with these on sight. Just too great to resist
Tasha G.
Clinton, MS
When I have a chocolate craving, I reach for one if these and they are so satisfying. I love the chocolate, nut, and caramel combination. It melts in my mouth.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Snickers are one of the most classic candy bars of all time! Who doesn't love the caramel, chocolate and peanut combination? It is a frequent candy bar I eat!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
When I was younger a store down the street from us would sell Snickers frozen on a stick. They were the best thing. for an afternoon snack for a teenager LOL
Kristin T.
Lake Worth, FL
I enjoy a Snickers every now and then. Not my all time favorite but still delicious I'm not a fan of peanuts that's why.. but other than that it's very tasty!
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
One of the best chocolate bars! I love the taste I don’t often buy these because there are so much to choose I love chocolate Snickers Chocolate Bar
Cassandra M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love me some snickers!!! I have a couple every week!!! Pretty sad when my kids want something sweet and the say "where did mom hide her snickers at this time?"
Camila C.
Orlando, FL
It's the best chocolate in the world! It is not extremely sweet, it comes in the ideal size for snack or to indulge the desire of a delicious sweet! I Love!
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love snickers. I buy there mini bites and keep them in my desk. It has everything you need. From caramel,chocolate,peanuts everything! Not expensive at all
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart