BY SNICKERS

Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Fun Size Snacks more...
I absolutely love Snickers they're the only chocolate that I adore the nuts and the Carmel and a nougat they're just awesome and I will recommend it to anyone
Stacy L.
I love a snickers candy bar! This candy has a little bit of everything. Chocolate, peanuts and overall goodness. And you can't beat the price for such a treat
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Hate snickers. The caramel in it is so sticky and dry it gets stuck in ur teeth and doesn't even taste that good. Save ur money for some good chocolate people
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
One of the best chocolate bars! I love the taste I don’t often buy these because there are so much to choose I love chocolate Snickers Chocolate Bar
Tina S.
Stafford Springs, CT
Snickers candy is my go-to treat! They are a perfect snack to hold me over until I can eat lunch/dinner. Snickers are a must have in my car, purse and desk!
Katrina B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Snickers is my all time favorite candy bar---ever! The caramel, peanuts and nougat is just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth when I have a candy bar craving.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Snickers are one of the most classic candy bars of all time! Who doesn't love the caramel, chocolate and peanut combination? It is a frequent candy bar I eat!
Cassandra M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love me some snickers!!! I have a couple every week!!! Pretty sad when my kids want something sweet and the say "where did mom hide her snickers at this time?"
Kayla G.
Fayetteville , TN
Snickers are my absolute favorite!!! The best candy bar around! If you like caramel, peanuts, and chocolate mixed...then this candy bar is definitely for you!!
Tasha G.
Clinton, MS
When I have a chocolate craving, I reach for one if these and they are so satisfying. I love the chocolate, nut, and caramel combination. It melts in my mouth.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart