BY SNICKERS

Jessica J.
portland, TN
I am a chocolate junkie, especially while pregnant. I could eat snickers all day long. In fact, I did around Halloween and my grandmother always gives candy for christmas so I haven't really stopped LOL
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
It's okay I'm not really found of that chocolate it's a great when it came the lord is a good 😊 to me he will always have the same heart ❤️ lord lord no lord is a uncle to my dad he says no I love ❤️ I am so sorry 😐 is
Darlene B.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love enjoying this snicker candy bar its one of my favorite candy. Everytime i go to the store to get my groceries whem iam about to pay i get a candy and the one that i see i get it which its always a snicker candy bar i love the crunchy peanuts that it has also the choclate tastes really good i love this candy so much.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am a big fan of Snickers, so is my husband. They are a mix of sweet and salty, with the chocolate, caramel, and nut; paired with the salty peanuts makes it perfect. You can find them anywhere and they are cheap. You can also find them in variety of flavors and sizes. Highly recommend!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I already come to like the bouncy nougat of the Snickers bar. ... The chocolate was milk chocolate and reminiscent of the original Snickers bar. The peanut area was too. They just basically put a new spin on it by adding creamy peanut butter - which was a deliciously innovative decision.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Oh my God I love Snickers they are just so delicious and Rich and chocolatey everything is delicious about them they are just way too good I can eat 100 in one day I would recommend it to any chuckle love her you will fall in love with them
Diana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love snickers, the taste is just so good and sweet. The peanuts make it taste even better. Every time I'm not sure what kind of chocolate to buy, I always have to reach for the snickers. It never fails.
Bethany K.
PORTLAND , OR
Dude everyone loves snickers because they have a very specific purpose: if you are super hungry and you only have a crappy gas station or vending machine to choose from, there's always snickers. it will get you the most filling calories with the least fuss. overall taste is mostly good to okay, but the function is there.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Having been a Snickers fan for as long as I can remember I must ask, why did they change the recipe? Or are they using different ingredients? They just aren't as awesome as they use to be. But they're still good. Just not what they once were.
Kiki K.
Torrance, CA
I have loved eating Snickers chocolate bars for a long time I didn't think they could get any better but one day I tried the snickers ice cream bar it was delicious now it's my favorite snack my favorite part about the Snickers chocolate bar is the Caramel feeling inside coupled with peanuts it's a perfect savory snack
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart