BY SNICKERS

Nichole B.
Kings Mountain, NC
When I'm hungry inbetween meals I always grab a snickers bar. They will always hold be over. Plus the nutty caramel chocolate bar in like heaven in your mouth
Saga L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Let's be honest, who doesn't love a snickers bar. This has always been my go to candy bar growing up. The mix between nuts, caramel, and nougat is perfection!
Tasha G.
Clinton, MS
When I have a chocolate craving, I reach for one if these and they are so satisfying. I love the chocolate, nut, and caramel combination. It melts in my mouth.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
My absolute favorite candy bar! I am actually not me without my snickers. I hardly eat chocolate but I always make an exception with snickers, I love snickers.
Natalie K.
Spring Hill, FL
Snickers are amazing!!! As soon as you bite into the chocolate bar it is heaven!! There is carmel and nuts and other amazing others in a coating of chocolate
crismary m.
Medley, FL

I love the chocalate and the combination of this is incomparable. A delight.

Whenever I can I buy it is excellent to eat in the evenings or share with friends
Katelynn M.
I have always loved snickers candy bars because there is just so much going on in this bar of chocolaty goodness. It has and always will be a favorite of mine!
Tina S.
Stafford Springs, CT
Snickers candy is my go-to treat! They are a perfect snack to hold me over until I can eat lunch/dinner. Snickers are a must have in my car, purse and desk!
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
One of the best chocolate bars! I love the taste I don’t often buy these because there are so much to choose I love chocolate Snickers Chocolate Bar
Grace U.
Los Banos, CA
I truly enjoy a peace of this great piece of heave after a long day with my kids. I just wish it didn't have many calories so that I could enjoy it more often
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart