BY SNICKERS

Lacey B.
It's a classic. Who doesn't love a Snickers bar? It's just pure goodness in a wrapper. The price is super inexpensive, of course, so it just fuels my obsession.
Priscilla G.
I love snickers. Just the right amount of nuts and caramel. Don't eat chocolate often but when I do I reach for this. Great price as well. Highly recommend . 🙌🏻
Lacey U.
Gilbert, AZ
Snickers hits the spot every time I eat one! The crunch from the nuts is my favorite part. I have fond memories eating Snickers on the road driving with my dad.
Teanna P.
Lansing, MI
Sweet nutty snack. Perfectly crunchy and sweet for that hard to get sweet tooth. Snickers just has the perfect mixture of chocolate and nuts. A must have snack!
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
As a college student, this bar covers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would recommend taking the mini snack because these suckers fill anyone up in a heartbeat.
Britney M.
Orlando, FL
Love these! I especially love the snickers ice cream. Definitely better than kit jar. Great flavor and perfect end to a bad day! I should eat less but I can't!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite pick me up snacked while I am at work. It's not too sweet to give me a sugar rush and not to salty to require a gallon of water afterwards
Andreyna R.

Is delicious, the combination of mani with chocolate is fantastic, is ideal for when you have a craving or are hungry and still lack for dinner, really divine
Priyal K.
So yummy! This bar is so addicting not usually a big nut and chocolate bar person but this tastes so good. Probably my favorite out of all generic candy bars.
Emily M.
Snickers are my second favorite candy. I don't know how to explain. It's just one of those things you have to try and if you like it good if you don't oh well
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart