BY SNICKERS

Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I love snickers. It's delicious and it fills up my cravings when needed. It's a little pricey for a small bar. It has a great flavor. I love all the nuts in it.
Jennifer T.
Tustin, CA
I love these! Snickers would be the best candy bar to fill one up when they want a treat. The caramel, peanut, and chocolate together makes it really delicious!
Kristina S.
These are great for giving to kids for treats. They are small enough so that they don't eat too much candy and great for adults who want a little treat as well!
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
Snickers are my favorite candy bar. The combination of caramel, peanuts, and chocolate are perfect. It hits the spot perfectly when I'm craving something sweet!
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
Snickers is like a statement in chocolate bars. This one is definitely my go to chocolate. Its just the right amount of chocolate peanuts caramel and everything
Hillary R.
I love Snicker bars because they are crunchy, nutty, chocolatey all in one bite! Even though their price point has increased over the years, I still love these!
Heather r.
Kernersville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Still my favorite candy bar after all these years. I have to agree with the "Snickers satisfies", it fills me up and definitely satisfies a sweet tooth craving.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The all in one candy bar. The peanuts and caramel along with the chocolate is the perfect combo
There are no other candy bars that come close to a Snickers bar.
McKenzie S.
Madisonville, KY
Yum!! I love snickers, and the minis make it convenient to just grab out of your purse and pop it in to control your hunger. "You're not you when you're hungry"
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the taste and texture of the snickers bar.one of my favorite during the halloween season. Also.great to add to cakes or cookies for a little.more.texture
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart