BY SNICKERS

Milke A.
Manizales, caldas
What can you honestly say about Snickers bars that hasn't already been said a about a billion times over in I don't know how many years, across how many languages and continents, and that doesn't echo through time immemorial already? Snickers bars are WITHOUT A DOUBT THE GREATEST OF THE GREAT, AND DESERVE THE TITLE I WILL BESTOW UPON IT RIGHT NOW: Snickers bars, are, THE GREAT AMERICAN CHOCOLATE BAR, the one and only, and nobody else will ever take this title away from them! So way to go Mars corporation, this is what put you guys on the map and if you only manufactured one product then this would still make you guys a killing and probably still destroy ANYTHING Hershey's, Nestle and Cadbury can come up with!
I have been buying Snickers bars as snacks ever since I can remember. They were the first candy bar I ever bought with my own money and back when I was 7 years old ( in 1984, I'm 37 now ) they used to cost 45 cents a bar and they were HUGE, no downsizing was even envisioned back in those days! I know old-timers ( God bless their souls ) who used to tell me when they were my age back then I ( so effectively they would have been, at last 30 in 1954 or so ) a snickers bar would cost 5 cents! To fully appreciate how much a Snickers bar is so engrained into the American culture just look at the label... the Red, White, and Blue is right there emblazoned with the colors of this great land! So appreciate Snickers and appreciate America and Mom's apple pie, cos America is the greatest thing on Earth ( well, maybe a Snickers bar is but America is still the grandmommy of everything! ) :)
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Snickers have the perfect everything. That crunch. The gooey caramel. The cheesy nugget. That smooth chocolate. Everything! It has the perfect amount creating the perfect flavor. I can always count on a snickers to satisfy my cravings. What's even better, is when you freeze the snickers. It is pure heaven. Sure, the caramel gets stuck to your teeth, but it is so worth it. Sure, if it's frozen, you have to naw on it a little more, but that just makes it last longer, the crunch on that thing is irresistible. Its a big crunch.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It is very easy to understand why the Snickers bar is so popular and successful. The product is a powerhouse of the global chocolate market and I found it tasty enough, well-balanced enough and satisfying enough to deserve that success. So that’s the regular Snickers bar reviewed…and I liked it. Hopefully the other Snickers branded products from Mars that I review this week will be as enjoyable.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
My favorite chocolate snack! I usually buy them in the snack size and my family loves them!!!! Not a bad price either!!! Affordable, tasty, what else could you ask for!!!
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
absolutely love snickers! I'm not a fan of nuts but I love the combination of taste is has. The container makes this even better. It looks better sitting on counter and I don't have to worry about sealing the bag back up after I open it. I go into this more than the cookie jar! SOO good!
jennifer K.
Prairieville, LA
The Snickers bar from Mars is chewy, soft, crunchy, fluffy, sweet, salty…it has basically got a little bit of everything going on. The wrapper promises plenty of nuts and it delivers on that promise- the dominant flavour is definitely the roasted and semi-savoury peanuts which are dispersed generously throughout the bar.

Heather r.
Kernersville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Still my favorite candy bar after all these years. I have to agree with the "Snickers satisfies", it fills me up and definitely satisfies a sweet tooth craving.
Jennifer T.
Tustin, CA
I love these! Snickers would be the best candy bar to fill one up when they want a treat. The caramel, peanut, and chocolate together makes it really delicious!
Daisy A.
This chocolate is the best once you have one you can stop. It's chewy and nutty glazed with caramel cover in chocolate. You really can't go wrong with this bar.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
Snickers are my favorite candy bar. The combination of caramel, peanuts, and chocolate are perfect. It hits the spot perfectly when I'm craving something sweet!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart