BY SNICKERS

Rossie M.
Killeen, TX
I have been eating these since i was a kid. They are right when they say snickers satisfy you because indeed they do. I enjoy the peanuts caramel and nougat and will always buy snickers.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love it so much. I have about 3 pots at home; I love passing at my feet and moisturizing. They get firmer and smoother. I like to spend in my body in winter too, because there take some of the dryness and leave it hydrated.
Marjorie M.
Worcester, MA
LOVE SNICKERS! THE COMBINATION OF CHOCOLATE, CARAMEL, NUTS AN NOUGAT ARE AMAZING. ONE OF MY GO TO CANDY BARS WHENEVER IM HAVING A CRAVING FOR SWEET. TASTES DELICIOUS IF FROZEN AS WELL!
Leann E.
Los Lunas, NM
I love snickers. Ive loved snickers my whole life. some people don't eat candy. I guess its good to eat a healthy diet. Arent peanuts good for you? Doesn't chocolate have milk in it? :)
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Doral, FL
ES EL MEJOR CHOCOLATE QUE HE PROBADO, SU DULCE SABOR NO SE COMPARA CON OTRO, EL MANI SIEMPRE CRUJIENTE Y EL DULCE DE LECHE SIEMPRE FRESCO. LA CUBIERTA DE CHOCOLATE NUNCA SE PEGA AL EMPAQUE COSA QUE ES LO MEJOR POR QUE ASI ESTEMOS EN VERANO NO SE DERRITE.
Laura R.
Los Angeles, CA
I normally opt for a strong dark - but snickers are a win - and i don't even like carmel. The mix of all the ingredients is divine! Try it frozen with some vanilla ice cream - WOW!
LEIGHANN J.
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars! They have been since I was a little kid. Every year on Halloween the fist thing that would be gone out of the bucket were the snickers! ūüôą
Donnice P.
Onalaska, TX
This is by far the best way to get through the day when you need a snack. It's protein and a sweet fix. I'd highly recommend this product to my friends and family without a doubt.
Marcela R.
This is my favorite candy of all time!!! I don't feel guilty at all about eating it. They are great for any occasion (Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Arbor Day). The combination of peanuts, caramel, milk chocolate, and soft nougat are what puts the Snickers over the top for me. Each ingredient provides the right balance. No one on living earth can say that there is a chocolate candy better than Snicker. Eatting a snicker is awesome like seriously you feel as though you are floating around on fluffy clouds. You just feel like you are in heaven and the taste is very everlasting and it just makes you want to cry just because it is so goooood.
Kristen G.
Tampa, FL
Snickers truly does satisfy your hunger. I once knew a girl who was considered anorexic and the only thing she could eat was a snickers bar and a glass of Pepsi.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?