BY SNICKERS

Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
I love snickers bars. The caramel is always sweet and gooey, the nougat is delicious and the nuts are great. Wrap it all up in chocolate and it is my favorite treat.
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
There is something about a fun size Snickers bar after a meal. I just have to have it. I think because it has so many flavors all in one place people have to love it!
Sarah S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Snickers bars are definitely more filling than regular chocolate bars simply because of the peanuts. It really satisfies those salty and sweet cravings, perfect for on the go snacks.
Angela M.
Amarillo, TX
My next to favorite candy bar...love the caramel and nuts and nougat! And the chocolate! They all go so well together! Even better when frozen or as ice cream bars!
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love it so much. I have about 3 pots at home; I love passing at my feet and moisturizing. They get firmer and smoother. I like to spend in my body in winter too, because there take some of the dryness and leave it hydrated.
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my Mom and I favorite candy bar it's sorta like bath Ruth candy bar. It's tasty wish they couldmake the size bigger. I also love it in their ice cream yummy
Rossie M.
Killeen, TX
I have been eating these since i was a kid. They are right when they say snickers satisfy you because indeed they do. I enjoy the peanuts caramel and nougat and will always buy snickers.
Yolanda J.
Rockville, MD
A nice tasty treat of gooey peanuts infused with chocolate and caramel. If you love the combination of peanuts and chocolate than this treat is for you. It will leave you wanting more.
Leann E.
Los Lunas, NM
I love snickers. Ive loved snickers my whole life. some people don't eat candy. I guess its good to eat a healthy diet. Arent peanuts good for you? Doesn't chocolate have milk in it? :)
Marjorie M.
Worcester, MA
LOVE SNICKERS! THE COMBINATION OF CHOCOLATE, CARAMEL, NUTS AN NOUGAT ARE AMAZING. ONE OF MY GO TO CANDY BARS WHENEVER IM HAVING A CRAVING FOR SWEET. TASTES DELICIOUS IF FROZEN AS WELL!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart