BY SNICKERS

Tammy G.
Apo, AP
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good chocolate bar, the nuts and caramel provide texture and an alternative taste to the plain milk chocolate. It's cheap as well so it is great for a cheap indulgence when you are craving chocolate.
Kristi W.
Russellville, AL
This is my favorite candy bar. The combination of the milk chocolate, caramel, nuts make me happy! It's my go to when I want to indulge or let's be honest when I've had a bad day and just need some chocolate ūüėć
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
I love snickers!!! I use them in baking cupcakes and brownies (by chopping them up). I also eat them as is. You can not beat the flavor of chocolate peanuts and caramel. This candy is excellent, I buy these often for my family and we all love them and they never stay around that long.
Toni V.
This is the best candy bar in the entire world!! Whether it's a candy bar or in a blizzard Snickers is the best. Great taste, very affordable and hit's the spot everytime. You can buy this in every grocery store and gas station around. I choose a Snickers over any other candy bar.
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do really like Snickers bars, but they aren't in my top 3. They seem overly sweet to me, and my teeth can't handle it most times. I do have to say that I prefer Snickers ice cream bars over the original. Those are to die for. Price point is great, and be found everywhere. I recommend.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
The one and only! Been eating these since childhood and to this day. No other compares to the original snickers bar. There is no alternatives for me and the price makes it worth it on a sweet tooth day.
Rachel C.
Classic candy bar! One of my favorites for a treat every few months! I'm a huge caramel and chocolate fan so this bar is perfect for me. Pretty sure everyone loves a good snickers bar! It's what we grew up on!
Jessica J.
portland, TN
I am a chocolate junkie, especially while pregnant. I could eat snickers all day long. In fact, I did around Halloween and my grandmother always gives candy for christmas so I haven't really stopped LOL
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH
You can't go wrong with an original snicker's chocolate bar! I love that it is filling and love the caramel and peanuts. It is so satisfying! This is one of my go-to's for Halloween and stocking stuffers at Christmas. Snickers hits the spot and curves my hunger.
Eva A.
I am a chocoholic and snicker bars are great when ever you're in need of a sugar rush. I usually have one when im low on energy and havnt eaten all day becaue of work kinda thing. My version of a power bar lol.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart