BY SNICKERS

Sarah B.
Kennewick, WA
Snickers are my favorite candy bars. They have the perfect flavors. I love to grab a king size of these and a glass of milk and snack away. Always makes me happy.
tattiana m.
Fullerton, CA
My go to candy for halloween. People love snickers, and so do I. One of my all time favorites. It really does help if you need something to snack on while hungry.
Melanie D.
My absolute favorite candy bar ever! The Carmel and peanuts with the awesome deliciousness they are... They are just perfect and I feel bad for people that are allergic to peanuts!
Vidalys L.
Chicago , IL
My all time favorite chocolate bar is snickers almond! The perfect blend of milk chocolate,almonds,caramel and nougat. If your having a bad day, grab a snickers!
Shayla E.
Sugar Land, TX
Snickers are DEFINITELY satisfying. I could honestly eat one of these every single day of my life & although I would be as big as a house, I would be SO happy :)
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Omg!!!! the big bar was way too much for me and along came the mini and wow!! perfect size for when you are craving chocolate. Snickers it should be everyone's favorite chocolate.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to chocolate candy bar! I absolutely enjoy this candy! It has everything you want in a candy bar; chocolate, caramel, and nuts! It is 10x better when you put it in the freezer for about 30 mins!
Yesenia H.
These are the best ever. I love them the prices used to be lower, but they are worth the extra 29 cents. Lol i love the flavor combo. I am not me when I'm hungry, so I eat one of these and become myself lol ;)
Dominique W.
Pflugerville, TX
I like the nutty, caramel sweet, and the smooth chocolate. Its affordable and you can find it at most drug stores, at HEB I got a full sized for under 1$. The flavor is more than good, its extrodinary. I'd recommend it for caramel lovers and chocolate addict.
Snickers has been my guilty pleasure for years. When they came out with the snickers almond bar I would have one every day. I am trying to control my addiction now but Snickers is worth every Penny of please.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?