BY SNICKERS

Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE snickers!!! Minis, king size, fun size, heck its all good! The peanuts, nouget, and chocolate are just the bes combo ever!! Ill always be a Snickers girl!
Kanna k.
Snickers is such an original candy bar! Whenever I'm craving something sweet, This is my to-go candy bar. I'm also obsessed with the ice-cream version of it. It really fills me up! Love this bar so much!!
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this bar so much... the taste is yummy and I really really love the nuts and the taste! I want to get this every time i go to the store! I do manage to restrain myself but i love snickcer so much.
Chris
Spring Valley, CA
Snickers are such a great treat! They are chocolatey, chewy, crunchy, salty and creamy! I enjoy eating the different levels. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I always get these little on the go snacks when I get the chance because they are so rich and creamy with a little kick of caramel and peanuts. Plus they are great for a little energy boost.
Kayla Y.
I love snickers they are one of my favorite candies! This bag is the best because you can have a ton for final studies, parties, Halloween, or classroom treats-as long as no one has peanut allergies!
Caitlin W.
My absolute favorite candy bar. I'm not a big chocolate Eater but i just love snickers. Its got a perfect combination of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. Its even good frozen!!!
kim P.
Brandenburg, KY
Snickers are my favorite candy bar .. love the chocolate peanuts and caramel together ... Don't eat much candy but I do buy an snickers just about every time I go to the store to eat on the way home ..
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
I almost always have a snickers bar in my purse. I'm diabetic & when my sugar is low.. I break this out & eat 1/2 of it to help me get thru the day. The other 1/2 is for my night snack heehee :)
Ruby P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nothing beats a Snickers, it is a small candy bar with a big kick. It has chocolate, peanuts, and caramel and the mixture is perfection. Brings you back to your child hood.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?