BY SNICKERS

mia s.
Snickers are such an awesome candy. I love the peanuts and the chocolate combination. i don't believe that there is anything i don't like about this candy bar keep up the good work
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE snickers!!! Minis, king size, fun size, heck its all good! The peanuts, nouget, and chocolate are just the bes combo ever!! Ill always be a Snickers girl!
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this bar so much... the taste is yummy and I really really love the nuts and the taste! I want to get this every time i go to the store! I do manage to restrain myself but i love snickcer so much.
Kanna k.
Snickers is such an original candy bar! Whenever I'm craving something sweet, This is my to-go candy bar. I'm also obsessed with the ice-cream version of it. It really fills me up! Love this bar so much!!
Veronica R.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is the best candy ever. Perfect snack when you want a bite of sweetness and peanuts:) This has been my favorite candy since i can remember. It was my dads favorite as well, guess i got it from him.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
FAVE candy. so delicious. i love peanuts and chocolate and this has the added bonus of caramel. seriously if you've never tasted a snickers you aren't living (unless you're allergic). now I'm craving one!
Angela W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Creamy milk chocolate, the best tasting caramel, and peanut with nougat filling. What an amazing pleasure for your mouth. Great candy bar, been eating since I was a little girl.
Kim I.
Saint Johns, MI
Always my go to favorite chocolate bar! The combination of ingredients equals supreme perfection! Love the milk chocolate. Love the peanuts. Love the gooey Carmel middle. MUAH!
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
Yes, it's candy, but it also great between meals! It's a quick snack that helps me boost my energy when I'm hungry and need food soon. I buy them in the fun size option to not have too many of these. :)
Chris
Spring Valley, CA
Snickers are such a great treat! They are chocolatey, chewy, crunchy, salty and creamy! I enjoy eating the different levels. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?