BY SNICKERS

Dominique W.
Pflugerville, TX
I like the nutty, caramel sweet, and the smooth chocolate. Its affordable and you can find it at most drug stores, at HEB I got a full sized for under 1$. The flavor is more than good, its extrodinary. I'd recommend it for caramel lovers and chocolate addict.
Yesenia H.
These are the best ever. I love them the prices used to be lower, but they are worth the extra 29 cents. Lol i love the flavor combo. I am not me when I'm hungry, so I eat one of these and become myself lol ;)
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to chocolate candy bar! I absolutely enjoy this candy! It has everything you want in a candy bar; chocolate, caramel, and nuts! It is 10x better when you put it in the freezer for about 30 mins!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Omg!!!! the big bar was way too much for me and along came the mini and wow!! perfect size for when you are craving chocolate. Snickers it should be everyone's favorite chocolate.
Leigh H.
A snickers is one of my favorite chocolate candy bar. It's filled with Carmel and peanuts. I buy them at almost any gas station I go too. It has a nice mixture of peanut chocolate and Carmel. I would recommend to others
Eternitie R.
Des Moines, IA
Love this candy bar cheap and yummy ;) I love to get these when there on clearance or sale :) I love to get lots and share with everyone. I hope everyone enjoys these as much as I do I absoullutley love them
Angelica P.
Love the chewy, nutty, goodness that is a Snickers bar. I grew up with this and will certainly have it forever. This cannot be imitated and cannot be remade. It really a classic.
mia s.
Snickers are such an awesome candy. I love the peanuts and the chocolate combination. i don't believe that there is anything i don't like about this candy bar keep up the good work
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE snickers!!! Minis, king size, fun size, heck its all good! The peanuts, nouget, and chocolate are just the bes combo ever!! Ill always be a Snickers girl!
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this bar so much... the taste is yummy and I really really love the nuts and the taste! I want to get this every time i go to the store! I do manage to restrain myself but i love snickcer so much.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart