BY SNICKERS

shannon w.
Seriously some people just aren't right when they are hungry or need sugar, snickers is a great pick me up. peanuts give you natural energy & the rest is a bonus.
Amanda W.
Clarksville, TN
Snickers are one of my favorite candies. I love how it is a mixture of crunchy and soft and chocolate and nuts. Also, I always love the advertising for Snickers.
Renee S.
Stafford, VA
This is one of my favorite candies. I love that when you bite into this candy you bite into a piece of nut. It is also very satisfying. I am no longer hungry when I eat one of this snickers. Love this candy.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
I love mini snickers because I find sometimes that the full size snickers can be overwhelming, they contain too much caramel but the minis are the perfect balance
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
One of my most favorites, its chocolate, it's caramel, there's even peanuts. Like what's not to like. Other than if you allergic to peanuts. Then I'm just sorry.
Zulianna P.
Miami Lakes, FL
My favorite chocolate ever! I don't eat any other chocolate bars unless it's a snickers bar. Why? Because it's crunchy yet creamy which is the perfect combination!
Shayla E.
Sugar Land, TX
Snickers are DEFINITELY satisfying. I could honestly eat one of these every single day of my life & although I would be as big as a house, I would be SO happy :)
Vidalys L.
Chicago , IL
My all time favorite chocolate bar is snickers almond! The perfect blend of milk chocolate,almonds,caramel and nougat. If your having a bad day, grab a snickers!
Melanie D.
My absolute favorite candy bar ever! The Carmel and peanuts with the awesome deliciousness they are... They are just perfect and I feel bad for people that are allergic to peanuts!
Snickers has been my guilty pleasure for years. When they came out with the snickers almond bar I would have one every day. I am trying to control my addiction now but Snickers is worth every Penny of please.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart