BY SNICKERS

Rhianna G.
Garnerville, NY
A plain old regular snickers is my go to! Perfect for when I have a sweet tooth! The taste is great, you get the crunch of yummy peanuts with soft nugget. I get them in any drug store or deli, I highly recommend!
Eliene L.
Haverhill, MA
The caramel is so delicious, the nuts is the best, i just think that most better than This is the white chocolate.
My kids loves this candy.
Is the best mix ever.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I love snickers but I have to eat it a certain way I first eat all the chocolate off the edges then I eat the bottom part off then eat the rest idk why I have to eat it this way but I have done it since I was a kid
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN
Snickers is always stocked in my house. My kids LOVE it! The mini ones are great for an extra little treat when they have been good or have done all their chores.
Zulianna P.
Miami Lakes, FL
My favorite chocolate ever! I don't eat any other chocolate bars unless it's a snickers bar. Why? Because it's crunchy yet creamy which is the perfect combination!
Amber S.
Sun City, CA
I love the layers of this candy bar. I like to eat it as if I am peeling layers off of it. First the chocolate, then the nugett and than the Carmel with nuts. Mmmm. I eat it so slow. Love it. Wanting one now.
tattiana m.
Fullerton, CA
My go to candy for halloween. People love snickers, and so do I. One of my all time favorites. It really does help if you need something to snack on while hungry.
Cari S.
Ocean City, MD
When I have to travel for work, this is my go to snack for the car. If I have a conference for work and get a snack break, you better believe I have a Snickers or 2 with me!
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
Looking at this picture is making me want to go right now and get a snickers !ūüėć these chocolate bars contain peanuts Caramel and a sweet nugget filling.. So good!
Moena N.
Edmond
Yes it does stick on my tooth but I love this with dark coffee. When I am little hungry in my class, I eat so I can focus on my study. I like that it has but too.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart