BY SNICKERS

Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
What can I say. This isn't favorite snack of all time! Filling and satisfying for my chocolate cravings. Has nuts that contain protein so I don't feel so guilty for the chocolate part
Diana G.
Belen, NM
I'm in love with snickers i have one almost every day they are satisfying and if you love chocolate you'll love this ,the 3 different textures are amazing together.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like them! sometimes the nuts in them just get on my nerves but who doesn't like a snickers unless you don't like nuts or are allergic you can't go wrong with one.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
If your on the run, and need something quick and tasty. Grab this guy right here. It fills you just enough to get by. Its my favorite candy bar to get on Halloween
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV
These are sssoooo good. I love these everything halloween comes around as I pass candy out I eat all of our sneakers every time. I'm so in love with this chocolate.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
My go to candy whenever I need a quick pick me up. It gives you a lil of everything, a lil caramel, chocolate, and peanuts all which I just love about a candy bar.
Laina K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Nothing like a Snickers bar the caramel , peanuts, chocolate when you take a bite and pull the stringy caramel snickers bar from your mouth the ever so good choice in the candy aisle.
Eliene L.
Haverhill, MA
The caramel is so delicious, the nuts is the best, i just think that most better than This is the white chocolate.
My kids loves this candy.
Is the best mix ever.
Rhianna G.
Garnerville, NY
A plain old regular snickers is my go to! Perfect for when I have a sweet tooth! The taste is great, you get the crunch of yummy peanuts with soft nugget. I get them in any drug store or deli, I highly recommend!
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I love snickers but I have to eat it a certain way I first eat all the chocolate off the edges then I eat the bottom part off then eat the rest idk why I have to eat it this way but I have done it since I was a kid
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart