BY SNICKERS

Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Snickers. Their so yummy and addicting. I eat this all the time. I love that there's a crunch to it but also other flavors. I love eating my chocolate with milk. This is one of my favorite candy bars.
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers are great. The combination of caramel, peanuts and chocolate tastes awesome. They're always a hit. I like that snickers contain a little bit of protein which makes me feel like I'm not just consuming empty calories.
blue ..
I love Snickers, they're such amazing chocolate bars, with the best flavors. They are absolutely affordable and many times helps improve my mood. I eat one not too often but often enough to know it's my favorite out of any bar. I totally recommend it!
Rafaela F.
Bethesda, MD
Have you tried to eat a good snack in the subway?
Or at school?
Even at work?
But, all the good snack seems big or not good enough to feed for some hours!
Snickers chocolate bar is just what you are looking for!
A delicious chocolate with but and "Dulce de leche" flavoured!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know anyone who doesn't love Snickers Bars. Every part of a snickers is yummy, the nougat, peanuts, caramel. and chocolate. I have eaten Snickers all my life. I love that they taste the same now as when I was a kid. I am glad they have made other flavors but have not changed the original.
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
Snickers has been around for as long as I can remember. I remember as a child getting one as a treat from time to time. Milk Chocolate with nuts and caramel along with a soft sweet bottom to compete to chocolate bar it is truly something I enjoy and look for at the grocery or convenience store.
Elijah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Snickets is one of my favorite candy bars! The mixture of nuts, chocolate, and caramel is amazing. I eat it whenever I need a good pick-me-up snack. The flavor blends so perfectly, it's like heaven! Just remember, you're not you when you're hungry!
Elizabeth V.
Snickers are affordable and are a great snack for wherever you are. They aren't very good for people with braces because they stick to you teeth. You can buy these at most grocery stores and at sporting events. I would reccomend
Ana P.
You can't go wrong with this.
I think most of the people had the classic snickers bar, and it got all the reasons to stay as one of the most popular chocolate bars in the world. The contrast of textures, and flavor, the perfect size and the accesible price, are a great combination!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy bar still!  I absolutely love Snickers! The mix of caramel, nuts, and chocolate are perfection.  You can purchase them just about anywhere and they're super affordable.  Great as a party favor, pre/during/post movie snack, or just a little yummy chocolate boost!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?