BY SNICKERS

Shelby B.
Youngsville, NC
I love snickers to the point where I'm addicted. i think its actually bad that I am addicted, but i don't care. They are the best candy bar for anytime of the year not only just Halloween. It's not to pricey and you can find it almost anywhere.
Gracie L.
Columbia, SC
snickers are one of my all time favorite candies, i especially love them after sticking them in the freezer! the salty peanuts with the sweet caramel is a great taste and texture!
Tyleeyah H.
Im 13 and I know this has been around for a while. It is great it comes in different sizes and forms such as the ice cream. The ORIGINAL candy is great and fills me up. Pure genius.
Gloria P.
Bronx, NY
My favorite chocolate bar! I tend to buy the fun size pack, and go through them like nothing. Ate them for my entire pregnancy, LOL guess that's why my daughter doesn't like them!
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my fiances favorite candy. He usually comes home from work and wants one of these. Its so funny cause he will sit by himself and eat it so quietly. It is a very yummy candy.
Joanne D.
Westville, FL
Snickers is wonderful chocolatey peanut flavor. I've been a fan as long as I can remember. This is great to reach for if your out and on the run. It tastes great and fills you up when you can't stop for a meal.
Carrie N.
Edgewater, MD
I hate to be the one to say it like this, but what is the big deal with snickers? I LOVE chocolate, like peanuts, and still find myself passing up on snickers. It's just not great.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
I like Snickers, but I'm not a big fan of peanuts in a candy bar. I do like to eat Snickers because I really love chocolate, but it is definitely not my favorite type of candy bar.
Evelyn S.
Yakima, WA
You Cant ever go wrong with a sneakers they are the bombbb so chocolatey n crunchy when you take the first bite its soo good now i want to go buy me one made my mouth water lol
Jennivie C.
One of my favorite candy bars. Especially my husband, this is one of his weaknesses. I eat candy in moderation so I usually get the minis, otherwise I'll eat the whole thing lol.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?