BY SNICKERS

Rachel C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite candy bar! I love buying the fun size to limit myself, but sometimes that is just too hard. These are so delicious and the perfect pick me up for any day!
Andrea F.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate is one of my favorites. Anytime that I go to the store on my way to the register I make sure to get one. It's the perfect combination of chocolate and Carmel.
Sarah R.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers have always been one of my favorites! Definitely love the fun size ones. Quick and easy treat. Great flavor and great quality and you can get them almost everywhere.
Emma B.
Allendale , Michigan
I love Snickers. It is a classic, American candy bar with rich milk chocolate, creamy caramel, and peanuts with that perfect crunch. I couldn't think of a better combination.
Kayla B.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this candy its really delicious 5 stars💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 it has a really delicious taste to eat if I have to pick any candy in the world I would pick this.
Taylor L.
Snickers are so so so delicious , the way the caramel mixes in with the chocolate and peanuts is like heaven. If I could I would eat one a day haha. There one of my favorites !
Maribel S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Best snack to curve hunger. Satisfies all the taste buds! This is the first candy bar I reach for at the grocery store. Recommend multiple for sharing. One is just not enough.
Luisa H.
These are so perfect if you have a large family, small children, or even a daycare! I do not know if it is just me or not but these taste better than the ones that are sold in stores.I would recommend these snickers and this seller! Thanks!
Alison F.
My favorite candy bar of all time. Perfect amount of crunchiness, smoothness, and sweetness. Everything about a Snickers tastes high end, even for being a commercial candy bar.
Rebecca B.
Hillsville, VA
I always ate this at work, it gave me tons of energy! The Snickers bar from Mars is chewy, soft, crunchy, fluffy, sweet, salty…it has basically got a little bit of everything going on. The wrapper promises plenty of nuts and it delivers on that promise- the dominant flavour is definitely the roasted and semi-savoury peanuts which are dispersed generously throughout the bar
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?