BY SNICKERS

Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Snickers had to be my old time favorite chocolate and snack. The combination of caramel, chocolate and nuts its delicious and it does help a lot if your hungry and is on the run.
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
Love my snickers. Even though they're candy I've been told they are a good snack to eat while studying can't tell you when but I just know that they are! Either way they're yummy!
Jazmin W.
I believe Snickers are one of the best chocolate bars out there. I;m not a big fan of chocolate but I've loved Snickers for as long as I can remember & I will always love Snickers.
Catheryn C.
Yup, favorite candy ever. I have my limits with sweet stuff so I don't overindulge in this bar, but it is always my go-to when I'm craving something delicious, sweet, and chocolatey. I especially love the ice cream version of this candy bar
Abby T.
Binghamton, NY
Snickers are my favorite chocolate bar. I love the combination of different textures under the chocolate coating. From the caramel to the peanuts, its wonderful. Just wonderful.
Jennivie C.
One of my favorite candy bars. Especially my husband, this is one of his weaknesses. I eat candy in moderation so I usually get the minis, otherwise I'll eat the whole thing lol.
Yajaira d.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
my favorite chocolate bar ever ! so creamy on the outside and crunchy on the inside I can only buy one at a time because if I buy more I'll end up eating them all in one sitting
Sarah R.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers have always been one of my favorites! Definitely love the fun size ones. Quick and easy treat. Great flavor and great quality and you can get them almost everywhere.
Emma B.
Allendale , Michigan
I love Snickers. It is a classic, American candy bar with rich milk chocolate, creamy caramel, and peanuts with that perfect crunch. I couldn't think of a better combination.
Kayla B.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this candy its really delicious 5 stars💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 it has a really delicious taste to eat if I have to pick any candy in the world I would pick this.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart