BY SNICKERS

Gloria P.
Bronx, NY
My favorite chocolate bar! I tend to buy the fun size pack, and go through them like nothing. Ate them for my entire pregnancy, LOL guess that's why my daughter doesn't like them!
I love how there is such a balanced amount of both the caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. My favorite is the almond one, but I always buy whatever is available at the store I'm at.
Shelby B.
Youngsville, NC
I love snickers to the point where I'm addicted. i think its actually bad that I am addicted, but i don't care. They are the best candy bar for anytime of the year not only just Halloween. It's not to pricey and you can find it almost anywhere.
Jamie D.
Brattleboro, VT
Snickers has a perfect blend of ingredients in a bar. I treat myself to one when I go grocery shopping, it's a pleasant reward. It's also affordable and worth it for the goodness you get. I would recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Abby T.
Binghamton, NY
Snickers are my favorite chocolate bar. I love the combination of different textures under the chocolate coating. From the caramel to the peanuts, its wonderful. Just wonderful.
Evelyn S.
Yakima, WA
You Cant ever go wrong with a sneakers they are the bombbb so chocolatey n crunchy when you take the first bite its soo good now i want to go buy me one made my mouth water lol
Catheryn C.
Yup, favorite candy ever. I have my limits with sweet stuff so I don't overindulge in this bar, but it is always my go-to when I'm craving something delicious, sweet, and chocolatey. I especially love the ice cream version of this candy bar
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Snickers had to be my old time favorite chocolate and snack. The combination of caramel, chocolate and nuts its delicious and it does help a lot if your hungry and is on the run.
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
Love my snickers. Even though they're candy I've been told they are a good snack to eat while studying can't tell you when but I just know that they are! Either way they're yummy!
Jazmin W.
I believe Snickers are one of the best chocolate bars out there. I;m not a big fan of chocolate but I've loved Snickers for as long as I can remember & I will always love Snickers.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart