BY SNICKERS

Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the big bag of mini snickers. They last me a decent amount of time. I try not to get carried away. This has to be one of my favorite candy bars of all time.
Kayla B.
Dallas, OR
My favorite candy bar. These little bite sized babies are dangerous. Throw a few in your mouth every few minutes and you've eaten the whole bag before you know it.
Katelyn H.
Clarksville, TN
BEST candy bar ever, hands down. Love every part of it, especially the caramel. Yum! I think they taste even better when they are shaped in an egg, nutcracker, etc ;)
Amber W.
I love snickers so much! I can't believe there was a time when I didn't each snickers! I'm always in the mood for snickers and I know everyone else should be too!
Averrie C.
I have nothing bad to say about these. They taste amazing and really help when you're hungry and can't have a meal at that moment. The nougat and milk chocolate go great together.
Carrie N.
Edgewater, MD
I hate to be the one to say it like this, but what is the big deal with snickers? I LOVE chocolate, like peanuts, and still find myself passing up on snickers. It's just not great.
Cheri R.
Philadelphia, PA
When I'm not sure what kind of chocolate I feel like that day, my go to is usually a Snickers bar. It's got chocolate, nuts and caramel so it's got the best of almost everything.
I love how there is such a balanced amount of both the caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. My favorite is the almond one, but I always buy whatever is available at the store I'm at.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
I like Snickers, but I'm not a big fan of peanuts in a candy bar. I do like to eat Snickers because I really love chocolate, but it is definitely not my favorite type of candy bar.
Gracie L.
Columbia, SC
snickers are one of my all time favorite candies, i especially love them after sticking them in the freezer! the salty peanuts with the sweet caramel is a great taste and texture!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart