BY SNICKERS

Savannah E.
Tacoma, WA
Chocolate, nougat, caramel, peanuts. Almost all a girl could need. This is my go-to candy bar when my sweet tooth is kicking in. Just plain and simple nice treat.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
Snickers bars are good in moderation. Try to limit the amount of them that you eat. They are just loaded with sugar. If you are stuck and need something quick Snickers will fill you up more than any other candys.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Snickers Bars! They are so delicious and they seem to fix my chocolate/sweet craving instantly :) I like to put mine in the freezer and then eat it! Yummm!!
Cristina T.
Arlington, TX
If you like Snickers then you should try the ice cream snickers. Those are so good. They can be so addicting. Inside is caramel and peanuts and ice cream. It's a mouth watering treat.
Sarah S.
Absolutely my favorite candy bar. The flavor in one is just right and can always put me in a better mood. Way better than any other candy bar in my books. A go to anytime of the day!
Tori N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
From regular Snickers to the Snickers Ice Cream bar, all types of snickers are absolutely delicious! Perfect combination of nuts, chocolate, and caramel. Highly recommend this product!
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the big bag of mini snickers. They last me a decent amount of time. I try not to get carried away. This has to be one of my favorite candy bars of all time.
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Eat snickers if you're hungry. Price is awesome just beware of peanuts if you're allergic! Buy this at local store and if you buy in bundle you get a better deal
Kelly W.
Huntersville, NC
Caramel, peanuts, chocolate. I mean what more do you need!!! So good. These always satisfy any sweet and salty and gooey craving I have!! They have always been a favorite of mine! I always recommend a snickers!
Amanda B.
Martins Creek, PA
Deliciousness come to life. You're not you when you're hungry, eat a Snickers bar. It's chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and nougat all combine to give you a scrumptious snack or treat.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart