BY SNICKERS

Christine D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers are definitely one of my favorite candy choices. And yes they do satisfy! I love them so much that I once named my cat after the candy bar. I love choc
Amber W.
I love snickers so much! I can't believe there was a time when I didn't each snickers! I'm always in the mood for snickers and I know everyone else should be too!
Bridgette W.
Vancouver, WA
Snickers are not only delicious, but they have a low glycemic index as well! It is the perfect thing to eat to satisfy your sweet tooth without spiking your blood sugar. These are one of my favorite little treats!
Cristina T.
Arlington, TX
If you like Snickers then you should try the ice cream snickers. Those are so good. They can be so addicting. Inside is caramel and peanuts and ice cream. It's a mouth watering treat.
Kelly W.
Huntersville, NC
Caramel, peanuts, chocolate. I mean what more do you need!!! So good. These always satisfy any sweet and salty and gooey craving I have!! They have always been a favorite of mine! I always recommend a snickers!
Jones P.
Royal, AR
Snickers is a filling meal or a great dessert as ice cream I could have it almost every day or just every day. I've used regular snickers for snacks or to keep me full when I don't have a chance at work to actually get a meal and I tend to stay full.
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
I don't know why a need to review these... they are snickers, chocolate goodness...Problem, I think you eat more as minis than if they kept them as full size bars!
Amanda B.
Martins Creek, PA
Deliciousness come to life. You're not you when you're hungry, eat a Snickers bar. It's chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and nougat all combine to give you a scrumptious snack or treat.
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Eat snickers if you're hungry. Price is awesome just beware of peanuts if you're allergic! Buy this at local store and if you buy in bundle you get a better deal
Ziphora D.
Perfect for get together, who doesn't love snickers? The commercials are right. When grumpy just give someone a snicker s and it makes their mood 100 times better.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart