BY SNICKERS

Nicole M.
Saint Helens, OR
I don't know anyone who doesn't like Snickers!!!! I'm pregnant and cannot get enough of them! I do believe I have eaten way more than I should!!!! Oh well, I'll continue to eat them. Lol
Marion  S.
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of chocolate but if someone offers me a snickers I will eat it every time. The chewy caramel mixed with the peanuts makes this the perfect candy fix
Megan M.
Snickers are very good. I love them! They are filled with everything I love, caramel, peanuts, chocolate. Every time I get some, my dad likes to steal them though..
Bella V.
Puyallup, WA
I love snickers! Nothing is better than the original snickers! Although snickers with almonds ate pretty good nothing compares! My mom got me hooked on these when I was a kid! I like to freeze them! I've also had a fried snickers bad that was way sweet!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super yummy and a great treat to have in your purse or bag if you get a chocolatey craving for something with peanuts and caramel! I eat them in moderation of course but love having them.
Mimi R.
Bethel, CT
Not my favorite candy bar. The nougat tastes funky. I'd eat one if there was nothing else around, but there are about 50 other candy bars I can name that I would choose over a Snickers.
kathyuchca n.
Omg sneakers are my favorite chocolate candy if I have money in my pocket I always go to get that snack it's so yummy the peanuts Carmel all that good stuff try it
Tammy G.
Blanchard, OK
Who doesn't love Snickers?? I could eat one every day with its power punch of energy it gives me. I love most chocolate but the carpal, peanut, chocolate combo really makes it the best.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
These minis are amain. So tasty and you can have a few without feeling too full compared to large bars. The caramel and nuts are a great combination with the chocolate. Delicious treat!!
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It satisfies, fullfills me. I love it as a ice cream bar too this chocolatey goodness is my weakness! Mini snickers for halloween oooooh my fav!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart