BY SNICKERS

Snickers Chocolate Bar
I like the crunch but i dont enjoy the stringyness of the caramel so much it makes me have to catch the caramel before it hits my chin lol not fun but it is good the chocolate melts in your mouth
Amna S.
Although I wouldn't recommend eating a candy bar as a meal, if you're in a hurry and want to eat something, a snickers bar will really fill up your stomach. mainly from the protein in the peanuts!
Janay F.
Love, love, love! One of my favorite candies and I'm not even big on sweets. I love milk chocolate and I also love peanuts and caramel. All of that is in this candy bar :)
Jessica W.
Literally the best chocolate bar there is. Even the frozen ice cream snickers bars are good. The sweet flavor of the caramel with the salty nut flavor is so good. Definitely my favorite chocolate bar
Nae P.
Waterbury, CT
I love snickers, when I was younger I would eat them all the time (probably why I can't stand them anymore) but so good! Combination of three things that you don't find together in a lot of candies.
Laurie P.
Snickers offers a filling pick me up when you are on the go. I pack these in my boys baseball bags for a mid game energy boost. The peanuts make it salty and the chocolate caramel make it sweet.
Ann B.
Snickers are my favorite candy bar when I'm in the mood for one. The caramel and the peanuts and the chocolate. They're amazing. I wish there was a dark chocolate version.
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
Love snickers. Always been my favorite candy bar since I was a little girl. Chocolate, Carmel, peanuts and my favorite the nougat filling. No wonder why it's annual global sales is $2 billion!!
brandy a.
This is the perfect snack! you not only get your sweet tooth chocolate fix, but you also get some protein with the nuts. this will totally help your craving and get you through till your next meal!
Duyen T.
Sacramento, CA
Nothing's goes together like nouget, chocolate, caramel , and peanuts . I like that I taste the crunch of the peanut and the stickiness of the caramel and sweetness of the chocolate and nouget.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?