BY SNICKERS

Catarina V.
Bloomsburg
I was never a fan of this bar until I started to like peanuts raw. I wasn't sure i'd like the peanut texture but after trying one I realized they are good but I have to be in the mood for one
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
This is heaven!! Every time that you feel hungry eat one of this! You are not you when you're hungry! 😂😂 this taste really good I enjoy it and it's a good breakfast tho 😅😅
Haley R.
These mini snickers are perfect. I'm not the biggest fan of snicker just because of all the peanuts but with these it's not too many because they are mini so it's great.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I love snicker candy bars, they have that great combination of caramel and chocolate. When I get the at the dollar tree for 79 cents, I get about 4 of them at a time lol
Dempsey T.
They're alright for when you're in the mood for chocolate but not rich chocolate. And if you want something smooth then go for Milky Way but if you want crunchy then snickers is right for you.
Kristall K.
Springfield, MO
All time favorite candy bar. The combination of milk chocolate, Carmel, peanuts, and nougat satisfies my sweet tooth every time. I am disappointed by their "king size" design. Instead of one big bar you get two smaller ones. I feel like I have been jipped every time!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Everything about a Snickers bar is perfect! It's like a full meal! And all those flavors...divine! And the commercial is right--it really does help regulate your mood! Haha. I love candy that has nuts--and this one is awesome.
Mary B.
Lakewood, CO
Snickers are wonderful. They take the edge off of hunger, and provide that salty/sweet flavor that your mouth desires. The caramel is as smooth as the nougat, and the peanuts add a nice crunch.
Erika S.
Whitewater, WI
I absolutely LOVE Snickers! It is so sweet and delicious. The caramel, chocalate and peanuts all in one makes the perfect combination! Definitely hits the spot and satisfies your sweet tooth!!
Katie B.
Douglasville , GA
My weakness right here. I love going to the movies and having a snickers bar with a nice cold coke! You can't beat it. Snickers has a great sweet and salty combination.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?