BY SNICKERS

Nae P.
Waterbury, CT
I love snickers, when I was younger I would eat them all the time (probably why I can't stand them anymore) but so good! Combination of three things that you don't find together in a lot of candies.
Madelynn P.
They melt easy but of course it's chocolate. They are sweet and savory. These are great for eating real quick after you've had a big meal for dessert. It's a plus that they are very inexpensive.
Haley R.
These mini snickers are perfect. I'm not the biggest fan of snicker just because of all the peanuts but with these it's not too many because they are mini so it's great.
Snickers are one of those snacks that you can eat for days! I recently bought some for the first time at a local 7-Eleven. The flavor is so amazing that during my lunch break I find myself craving it.
Jinger B.
Omgosh! I love these! Snickers are sooo good! I love the caramel with the nuts and nougat! I think that they are a fantastic snack and they really do feed the hunger lol
Sara T.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Snicker's actually does fix things when "you get a little hungry." I like to eat the caramel and peanuts off the top, then eat the nougat last. It's like enjoying two different candy bars in one!
Dempsey T.
They're alright for when you're in the mood for chocolate but not rich chocolate. And if you want something smooth then go for Milky Way but if you want crunchy then snickers is right for you.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I love snicker candy bars, they have that great combination of caramel and chocolate. When I get the at the dollar tree for 79 cents, I get about 4 of them at a time lol
Zipporah D.
Athens, GA
Everyone who knows me, knows I love snickers. They're my best friend. Especially when it's that time. They're super cheap, and they have various flavors. They're amazing!
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
This is heaven!! Every time that you feel hungry eat one of this! You are not you when you're hungry! 😂😂 this taste really good I enjoy it and it's a good breakfast tho 😅😅
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?