BY SNICKERS

Dan S.
Nothing like a classic Snickers when I'm looking for a snack. Super tasty, a Snickers always satisfies my craving, especially when I'm on the go! I prefer it over every other candy bar for sure!
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
Love snickers. Always been my favorite candy bar since I was a little girl. Chocolate, Carmel, peanuts and my favorite the nougat filling. No wonder why it's annual global sales is $2 billion!!
Evanji Kaurys D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Para mi gusto es muy espeso y muy dulce, el sabor a chocolate es autentico pero no sabe a puro chocolate y empalaga demasiado rapido lo que hace que no pueda seguir consumiendola.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
Honestly, I am not a big Snicker's fan. Usually they are too sweet and when I eat them I feel like every tooth in my mouth is screaming, but sometimes, you just have to have one. The greatest thing Mars ever did was come up with the single bit little Snicker's squares :)
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite since I was a kid! It has just the right ingredients put together to cure that sweet tooth! I love when they're on sale, ofcourse I stock up! Lol
Ann B.
Snickers are my favorite candy bar when I'm in the mood for one. The caramel and the peanuts and the chocolate. They're amazing. I wish there was a dark chocolate version.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
SNickers are just the best chocolate bar. It has all my favorites into one bar. I love getting snickers for my kids' holiday gifts, so that I can eat all the leftover ones!
Stephanie G.
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. I love the mixture of peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate. It's a nice snack when you're waiting to eat dinner or something.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
I don't like nuts so this is not my favorite candy bar but my husband sure does like it. The only complaint is the cost of candy is so high anymore that a lot of the time I wont even consider buying candy.
Miriam V.
San Mateo, CA
Snickers is my favorite candy bar which has a nuttty and caramel taste to it. it is very cheap and its the perfect size. They also have other flavors and even kids love it!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart