BY SNICKERS

Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
SNickers are just the best chocolate bar. It has all my favorites into one bar. I love getting snickers for my kids' holiday gifts, so that I can eat all the leftover ones!
Dan S.
Nothing like a classic Snickers when I'm looking for a snack. Super tasty, a Snickers always satisfies my craving, especially when I'm on the go! I prefer it over every other candy bar for sure!
Laurie P.
Snickers offers a filling pick me up when you are on the go. I pack these in my boys baseball bags for a mid game energy boost. The peanuts make it salty and the chocolate caramel make it sweet.
I like the crunch but i dont enjoy the stringyness of the caramel so much it makes me have to catch the caramel before it hits my chin lol not fun but it is good the chocolate melts in your mouth
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
Love snickers. Always been my favorite candy bar since I was a little girl. Chocolate, Carmel, peanuts and my favorite the nougat filling. No wonder why it's annual global sales is $2 billion!!
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is also my favorite candy bar also I find that when it says it satisfies it doesn't really satisfy me I always crave more lol. Over all it's not overly sweet to me and it has a good crunch.
Duyen T.
Sacramento, CA
Nothing's goes together like nouget, chocolate, caramel , and peanuts . I like that I taste the crunch of the peanut and the stickiness of the caramel and sweetness of the chocolate and nouget.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
You can't go wrong with a Snickers. It gives you every flavor you're craving. Peanuts, caramel, chocolate..amazing! You can't go wrong with the ice cream snickers bars either! Those are to die for
Janay F.
Love, love, love! One of my favorite candies and I'm not even big on sweets. I love milk chocolate and I also love peanuts and caramel. All of that is in this candy bar :)
Evanji Kaurys D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Para mi gusto es muy espeso y muy dulce, el sabor a chocolate es autentico pero no sabe a puro chocolate y empalaga demasiado rapido lo que hace que no pueda seguir consumiendola.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart