BY SNICKERS

shelly S.
Lynwood, CA
One of my favorite chocolates. You can never get tired of this chocolate. Whenever you feel hungry, just eat a small snickers and it'll take your hunger away for a few hours.
Momoko K.
San Jose, CA
These are my cheat day candy bars. They are the best to satisfy your chocolate cravings. The commercials don't lie I become instantly positive when I eat these on the go for uncomfortable car rides.
Shannon H.
Snickers are a staple in our household. They are my husband's favorite candy. They do appear to satisfy the hunger craving and also satisfy the salty sweet craving as well.
Monica C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar! The typical milk chocolate coating & the crunchy, peanut, caramel chocolate filling is the best! Snickers Chocolate Bar
Madelynn P.
They melt easy but of course it's chocolate. They are sweet and savory. These are great for eating real quick after you've had a big meal for dessert. It's a plus that they are very inexpensive.
Jessica W.
Literally the best chocolate bar there is. Even the frozen ice cream snickers bars are good. The sweet flavor of the caramel with the salty nut flavor is so good. Definitely my favorite chocolate bar
Tiki B.
I love them because they are a good balance of salty and sweet. I look forward to Halloween to stealing all my daughter's minis. I especially love the almond version. Yum!
Amna S.
Although I wouldn't recommend eating a candy bar as a meal, if you're in a hurry and want to eat something, a snickers bar will really fill up your stomach. mainly from the protein in the peanuts!
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
I really like this candy and I think is a good snack to teenagers. Is necessary pain attention with the calories, because have chocolate and caramel. This candy is perfect!
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
I don't like nuts so this is not my favorite candy bar but my husband sure does like it. The only complaint is the cost of candy is so high anymore that a lot of the time I wont even consider buying candy.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart