BY SNICKERS

Macy P.
Mobile , AL
Wow!!! Where do I begin on describing this delicious chocolate candy bar. First of all it is cheap!! The yummy chocolate and nuts make a perfect combination for the taste buds to enjoy. I will forever enjoy Snickers bars and they will always be my go to when I need a snack or am just craving a sweet treat.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Of course this Chocolate candy bar is a favorite of mine. The balance of crisp, caramel, and chocolate is perfect. This is definitely a classic candy bar and I highly recommend it to anyone (very few that haven't had one).
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Who doesn't love a snickers? Perfect combo of peanuts, nugget, caramel, and chocolate. Great flavor. Great way to curb your appetite as well. Pick it up at any gas station or super market. I'll continue to purchase this item.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The commercial on this bar is so true it dose satisfy your hunger and gets you out of a crapy mood I love the peanut mixed with caramel and chocolate just writing this is making me salivate
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the mix of cookie, chocolate, caramel, and nuts in this bar. And as the commercial says it does really satisfy some mean time hunger! They are relatively inexpensive and can be found at check out l ones. I have never went into a grocery store that didn't carry stickers so you can definitely give them a try!
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Me encanta esta barra de chocolate especialmente porque combina diferentes texturas suaves, crujientes y cremosa... tiene todo lo que me gusta y más! Delicioso chocolate... recomiendo que lo compren y prueben no se va a arrepentir!
Maxine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nuts, caramel, nougat Oh My! Snickers has all my favorites combined and covered in chocolate! And hey, nuts are protein, so that makes it a healthy treat right? Seriously my favorite candy bar for as long as I can remember!
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
Snickers are so overhyped. I don't understand why anyone would go mad over these candy bars. Its just a chocolate bar with a layer of Carmel and covered in 1 inch thickness of hard peanuts. I don't find pleasure in biting into something that hard. But I do enjoy their newest flavor, the Snickers crunch.
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers candy bars are awesome! I love that they come in a variety of sizes, and special holiday wrappers. They also make great gifts and treats for the kiddos. We keep these in the house always! I wish I had coupons for these since we eat so many of them.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I like snickers but it's not my favorite candy. I do like it but I'm not in the mood for it too often. I do like the combination of flavors in it. There's nothing bad I can say about it, I just like candy that has soft, creamy caramel in it more so I really don't reach for these often at all
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart