BY SNICKERS

Callie S.
If I am craving a candy bar, I'm almost always choose snickers. I love how thick and full they are of yummy goodness and they really hit the spot. I wish I had one right now!
Brynn M.
Raleigh, NC
If you're feeling down this is the best way to go. I usually get about 5 keep them in my mini fridge at school and if i get hungry I take it out as a reward for doing my homework and it works for me
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
Snickers is my favorite chocolate, the presentation size is excellent, its taste is second to none, its price is very affordable and you find it everywhere! It is the maximum
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
The only proper way to eat a snickers....Nibble off all the chocolate, keeping everything else in tact...Then eat the nuget....THEN eat the caramel and peanuts....oh so yummy!
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Snickers have been my favorite since I was little. I remember whenuou couldbuy them 3 for a buck. Not you can 1 for a buck. Nonthe lessthesethings are thebomb. Chocolate and peanuts and Carmel. Ill buy those anyday.
makayla w.
Surprise, AZ
i am in love with the taste of this!! after one bite the taste of gooey carmel, nuts, and chocolate melted right into my mouth. it was a perfect mixture and was definitely meant to be a candy bar. this would definitely have to be my favorite candy bar.
Katie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love snickers bars! They have the perfect amount of peanuts, caramel, and chocolate. I prefer the regular flavor to all of the other varieties. I have one every so often and it never disappoints!
Lindsey C.
New Orleans, LA
Snickers aren't my favorite candy, but when I do crave them, I prefer the mini size. This is the perfect mouthful of sweetness and you don't feel too guilty after eating them!
Lorena G.
Donna, TX
When I used to work and they would give us our in between 5 minutes brake I would like to enjoy me a frozen snicker bar with my coke and it's at a good price very affordable I definitely would recommend
Amber P.
Waterford, CT
If I'm having a bad day i know just what will cheer me up! a snickers!!! i keep a few on hand in the freezer for those moments! as soon as the Valentine's candy went on sale, i went and grabbed a bag of fun size and stuck them in the freezer for those " emergency moments"!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?