BY SNICKERS

Misti H.
This might sound bizarre, but I only like Snickers when they are frozen. It's one if my all time favorite treats. If you've never tried a frozen Snickers, you really should.
Momoko K.
San Jose, CA
These are my cheat day candy bars. They are the best to satisfy your chocolate cravings. The commercials don't lie I become instantly positive when I eat these on the go for uncomfortable car rides.
makayla w.
Surprise, AZ
i am in love with the taste of this!! after one bite the taste of gooey carmel, nuts, and chocolate melted right into my mouth. it was a perfect mixture and was definitely meant to be a candy bar. this would definitely have to be my favorite candy bar.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love a Snickers. My favorite of the brand is the Almond ones, but the regular ones are good too. Very filling and tastes great. Pretty high in calories though.
michelle p.
LOVE snickers!! we try not to eat a whole lot of candy, but my husband and mine friday night's end up watching movies or playing video games, and eating a king size snickers!!
shelly S.
Lynwood, CA
One of my favorite chocolates. You can never get tired of this chocolate. Whenever you feel hungry, just eat a small snickers and it'll take your hunger away for a few hours.
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
I love this candy in bite size, I carry it around for when my husband is hungry or his sugar drops. they stay well in my purse and as well as fit, instead of having a big bar!
Tiffany P.
Sometimes, the chocolate with the caramel can be too sweet for me so a small piece is sufficient for me. However, the peanuts, caramel and chocolate together is a good mix.
Lindsey C.
New Orleans, LA
Snickers aren't my favorite candy, but when I do crave them, I prefer the mini size. This is the perfect mouthful of sweetness and you don't feel too guilty after eating them!
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC
I get hungry just thinking about Snickers. It's so full: chocolate, caramel, peanuts. And it's well-balanced and delicious. I go back and forth between Snickers and Twix as my favorite chocolate bar.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?