BY SNICKERS

Angela G.
Behind my favorite...reese's pb cups, this is my 2nd place winner! I love Snicker bars. The sweet & salty combo can't be beat. Now, I don't know about the "beat hunger" claim, but I don't care about that! They are good! I like getting the mini ones for a portion controlled treat.
Yolanda M.
Wilkesboro, NC
These are my favorite go to chocolate candies so far! It has the perfect combination of everything you need from carmel to chocolate! It comes from king size to snack size bites! Truly amazing candy bar!
mandy.maloney.5
Rossville
I love them not just for the taste but also the memories. My cousins and I always got them but one of my cousins always took hers apart to eat it and when i look at a snickers i always think of her. Great taste wonderful combination of flavor and good memories as well Thanks guys
April D.
Wentzville, MO
LOVE Snickers! I always have one in my purse. I'm hypoglycemic so this is the perfect snack for me to grab when my blood sugar drops. Also a great snack to keep the kiddos happy
shelly S.
Lynwood, CA
One of my favorite chocolates. You can never get tired of this chocolate. Whenever you feel hungry, just eat a small snickers and it'll take your hunger away for a few hours.
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
I love this candy in bite size, I carry it around for when my husband is hungry or his sugar drops. they stay well in my purse and as well as fit, instead of having a big bar!
Shannon H.
Snickers are a staple in our household. They are my husband's favorite candy. They do appear to satisfy the hunger craving and also satisfy the salty sweet craving as well.
Tiffany P.
Sometimes, the chocolate with the caramel can be too sweet for me so a small piece is sufficient for me. However, the peanuts, caramel and chocolate together is a good mix.
fahmeda u.
Hamtramck, MI
My favorite candy bar and in minis form too which is sooo cute but its my all time favorite. My hubby and i have them countless all the time. They are such a great snacks and great for kids birthdays parties and other kind of parties
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
The only proper way to eat a snickers....Nibble off all the chocolate, keeping everything else in tact...Then eat the nuget....THEN eat the caramel and peanuts....oh so yummy!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart