BY SNICKERS

Rosie S.
Norwalk, CA
I love snickers. this is one of my favorite chocolate every. I laid of chocolate for 2 years had my first bar last week and I can't remeber why I ever stop eating this.. love...
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
One of my favorite candy bars. It has the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel, nuts, etc. So that even thought you're eating a candy bar, you still feel like it's at least a little substantial.
Michele M.
I love to put my snickers in the fridge and eat them ice cold. Sweet, crunchy and sooo addictive. I typically don't eat candy with nuts in it but I make an exception for these!
stephanie a.
Long Beach, CA
I love the crunch of the almonds and the sweet joy the chocolate brings to my life. It only costs one dollar at my local store . Very delicious I definitely rate this bar more than five stars . Love it
Daniel C.
Freeport, NY
Snickers are definitely in the top three candy bars of all time. This is always the candy bar that get when you're not sure on what to get because you know it will hit the spot.
Apryl C.
Snickers bars will always have a place in my heart. They are so delicious and I am wishing I had one right now as I'm writing this. So that just goes to show how great they are!
Shirley C.
Yummy is all I can say. I love the flavor and mix of different ingredients. This is good for me with such a hectic schedule running in between classes. And lets not forget the snickers ice cream bar : )
Angela B.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Definitely like this type of chocolate because it has a lot going on in one bite. I love the combo of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. Can't get no better than this.. well maybe but you what I mean. lol
Yolanda M.
Wilkesboro, NC
These are my favorite go to chocolate candies so far! It has the perfect combination of everything you need from carmel to chocolate! It comes from king size to snack size bites! Truly amazing candy bar!
mandy.maloney.5
Rossville
I love them not just for the taste but also the memories. My cousins and I always got them but one of my cousins always took hers apart to eat it and when i look at a snickers i always think of her. Great taste wonderful combination of flavor and good memories as well Thanks guys
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart