BY SNICKERS

Kiara K.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This is it, my new favorite chocolate! Its so velvety, rich and the caramel is a perfect combination that compliments the almonds really well! I can't wait to go out and get more!
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
I love snickers bars, they have been my favorite since I am a kid. The combination peanut, caramel, chocolate is just divine. They are of course not good for you, but eaten with moderation, I say go for it!
Isabel T.
Providence, UT
I love this!! its my fave candy bar of all times!! Give me one of these and i will love you more then ever!!! Soo Yummy!! who don't love these!! Taste soo good, chocolate, carmel and all that good stuff!!!
diamond c.
Terry, MS
I LOVE SNICKERS! My boyfriend and i get one every time we go to the store. we don't eat them like everyday, because we love staying healthy. We buy them at Kroger. We have tried other candy bars like Paydays, but still prefer a snicker. I recommend them to my family and friends all the time.
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes! This assortment bag has got it right! Different kinds of Snickers in one bag? Yes Please! I've tried all different assortments of Snickers and love them all. Very delicious!
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
FAVORITE candy of all time. Love the peanuts... The caramel... The Chocolate... Only improvement, as I said about another brand, is that I feel the quality of the chocolate isn't as good as it used to be.
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Snickers is probably my favorite bar. I am weird and I eat away the chocolate, then separate the caramel and peanuts from the nougat. Delicious enjoyed all at once, or just chomping down on the whole thing!
Penny A.
Covington
I really love snickers - but my comment is to the advertisers - you should not have chosen Johnny Manziel for your commercial. the whole time those commercials aired i did not buy even 1 candy bar. sorry!
Ciara B.
Austin, TX
Snickers minis are super yummy and are easy to grab and go! Great as a little snack in a lunch box or a small treat for kids or even for yourself. Also very yummy in the freezer!
Brandi S.
Port Hope, MI
I like these candy bars. But sometimes it seems to be too sweet for me. I bought them just at the local grocery store. When comparing you can compare there is no other candy that compares to a snickers.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart