BY SNICKERS

Nichole S.
Terre Haute, IN
By far my favorite candy bar, I almost always pick one up when im at the store. They don't get hard like other candy bars do, the chocolate isnt too rich either. It's the perfect mix of crunchy & chewy.
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Snickers is probably my favorite bar. I am weird and I eat away the chocolate, then separate the caramel and peanuts from the nougat. Delicious enjoyed all at once, or just chomping down on the whole thing!
diamond c.
Terry, MS
I LOVE SNICKERS! My boyfriend and i get one every time we go to the store. we don't eat them like everyday, because we love staying healthy. We buy them at Kroger. We have tried other candy bars like Paydays, but still prefer a snicker. I recommend them to my family and friends all the time.
Alexa R.
I mean who doesn't like a Snicker?!?! It's an all time classic! It's so delicious! It's great for football games, fundraisers, parties! You name it everyone will love them!!
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
Where do I begin. We been rocking since 1989 the year I was born this candy is the best created. It is my favorite I eat the nougat then everything else after I freeze it. It is so satisfying! 5+ stars
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes! This assortment bag has got it right! Different kinds of Snickers in one bag? Yes Please! I've tried all different assortments of Snickers and love them all. Very delicious!
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
I love snickers bars, they have been my favorite since I am a kid. The combination peanut, caramel, chocolate is just divine. They are of course not good for you, but eaten with moderation, I say go for it!
Kiara K.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This is it, my new favorite chocolate! Its so velvety, rich and the caramel is a perfect combination that compliments the almonds really well! I can't wait to go out and get more!
Tresha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Snickers I have been eating them for years to settle my stomach if i need to snack on something when there is no food around. something i can settle me until i get some food.
Leia A.
Portland , OR
I love these! Snickers are delicious, but as someone that is conscious of what they put in their mouth, it's nice to be able to get a Snicker fix without having to eat a whole candy bar. =)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart