BY SNICKERS

Ablueday2 S.
Snickers in a bite size, uh yes please! These are great in desserts or just for munching. They are just as tasty in little form as they are in big form. Love to put these out at parties.
Eva A.
Surprisingly filling for a humble candy bar! Makes a very good snack and a sweet treat, perfect for the little breaks we grant ourselves in our busy lives. Wonderful frozen making it a great year round treat. Comes it many sizes for many lifestyles. Popular and classic, worth of the A I am giving it.
Nariah C.
Independence, KY
I think snickers are the best of everything, they have the sweetness with the chocolate and caramel but also have the salty with the peanuts which I feel is always the best combination! Definitely my go to choice!
Alyssa A.
If I need a pick me up I always grab a Snickers. It always give my sweet tooth satisfacation like nothing else. A fun size is all you need,but you'll probably want more because they're so amazing.
Praise U.
Pelham, NH
I don't know if there are magical Snickers elves hiding out somewhere in Siberia incessantly making delicious candy bars, but if there are, then give them a HUGE thank you from me! Snickers are in my top 5 favorite candy bars, and I swear, I'm addicted. It blends the flavors of just the right ingredients, which some of the competition just can't do.
Sydney B.
Olive Branch, MS
Where do I even begin! Snickers are an amazing creation. The sweet and salty taste is one that'll you'll never forget and just savor. When the peanuts collide with the chocolate and caramel is just creates goodness
Sharon S.
Murrieta, CA
Snickers Chocolate Bars are my go to chocolate bar when I am having a craving for something sweet. With the combination of nuts, caramel & chocolate, it's complete heaven! Oh so good!
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
The best candy bar ever! There's just the right about of nuts, chocolate, and caramel. There's several variations now but the original bar is the best in my opinion
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This salty, caramel, chocolatey hunk of goodness will make me do my happy dance before and after the wrappers open! These candy bars are so good they give me life lol HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Sierra H.
Snickers candy bar has the perfect combination of nugget caramel nuts and chocolate it's definitely one of my favorite candy bars! Also great to add into cookies brownies fruit salads etc. hard to stop at just one.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?