BY SNICKERS

Jessica H.
Mission , TX
Love these , one of my favorite candy bars , and not a bad price either , I love to eat these whenever I'm watching a movie and it does not compare to other alternatives I definitely recommend you try it if you haven't ! :)
Katie S.
I love snicker bars!! The taste is good! I normally can eat these anytime of day! It really helps when you are hungry to kinda satisfy your hunger needs until you can get some food! & guess what you can buy these just about anywhere
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
Have always loved Snickers. Such a yummy treat, rich chocolate and caramel with a nice nutty crunch. You can pretty much find this in any store or gas station. I only eat them every once in a while for a snack, but when I do it is worth the calories. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys a sweet treat.
Yennifer R.
Love these chocolate bars. It's true what the commercials say this will satisfy your hunger until you can get actually food. They're very sweet so you might want to have a water bottle near by. These are also very affordable I think it's $1 for a full size bar.
paola m.
Una barra totalmente llena de una explosión de sabores y es que posee una de las mejores combinaciones, chocolate, maní y caramelo. En definitiva podría comerme hasta 5 en un día, con fenomenales y con distintas textura cosa que lo hace único. Recomendado para los amantes del chocolate en todas sus presentaciones.
Allie W.
Silver Creek, MS
I can't not talk good about this. I love them. I honestly only like this kind of chocolate. They are a very reasonable price and probably one of the best chocolate bars I've ever had. I wish I could buy a million of them.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
I loved it since I was 5 years old. Of of the best chocolates to people who are not allergic to nuts. It is very cheap and affordable like almost all other chocolate brands. It makes you very satisfied for a long time period.
Trevasia V.
San Ramon, CA
There was a time when I'd sell my left ear for a Snicker's bar, but now that I am vegan, our love affair has ended. It would be great if there was a vegan option for the Snicker's bar! That wouldn't be too hard, would it?!
Macy P.
Mobile , AL
Wow!!! Where do I begin on describing this delicious chocolate candy bar. First of all it is cheap!! The yummy chocolate and nuts make a perfect combination for the taste buds to enjoy. I will forever enjoy Snickers bars and they will always be my go to when I need a snack or am just craving a sweet treat.
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
Let's just say I can never just have one! And whenever I do have them, my dog sniffs them out. Great combination of flavor, can never go wrong with a snickers! Definitely a favorite and goes great in recipes!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?