BY SNICKERS

Jennifer R.
I really like Snickers because it's so yummy and good that i always want it......because you're not you when you're hungry haha. I especially love the chocolate/carmel/nuts all combined.
Alyssa A.
If I need a pick me up I always grab a Snickers. It always give my sweet tooth satisfacation like nothing else. A fun size is all you need,but you'll probably want more because they're so amazing.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these min ones. they are great for just a quick snack and makes me feel so much better at giving them to my kiddos if they want a piece of candy because they are small and not much candy and they taste great
Sydney B.
Olive Branch, MS
Where do I even begin! Snickers are an amazing creation. The sweet and salty taste is one that'll you'll never forget and just savor. When the peanuts collide with the chocolate and caramel is just creates goodness
Julie M.
My favorite candy bar ever! If you are really hungry but it's not quite break time, they are the perfect snack to curb your hunger for a while. Great amount of peanuts and caramel too!
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
The best candy bar ever! There's just the right about of nuts, chocolate, and caramel. There's several variations now but the original bar is the best in my opinion
Nariah C.
Independence, KY
I think snickers are the best of everything, they have the sweetness with the chocolate and caramel but also have the salty with the peanuts which I feel is always the best combination! Definitely my go to choice!
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The taste of this candy bar is no less then the experience of sitting on the beach somewhere awesome. When I am stressed or think I need something, I always teach for one.
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
I LOOOVE chocolate and absolutely adore snickers. Its my go to chocolate bar. They're just the right amount of sweet and crunchy because of the nuts. I would eat them everyday if I could
Sierra H.
Snickers candy bar has the perfect combination of nugget caramel nuts and chocolate it's definitely one of my favorite candy bars! Also great to add into cookies brownies fruit salads etc. hard to stop at just one.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?