BY SNICKERS

Angel L.
Chelsea, MA
The best chocolate bar in the whole world. Is super cheap, you can find it in every store worldwide. Is super delicious, not too sugar is really perfect. I enjoy it with soda or another type of drink. For snack is perfect too
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
My whole family loves snickers but we love them frozen the best. Thsy are so good with the mixture of caramel and peanuts I always have them in the freezer and the kids tell me when we are low! #Snickers
Jessica C.
Baltimore, MD
Snickers is my favorite candy bar in the world. The flavor is just right for those days when you have pms. Easy to buy and a lot of candy for your money. Better than a Milky Way. Would tell all my PMsing to get a bar
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI
My favorite candy bar to always get, its just the perfect thing to eat. It's the most satisfying thing I could ever eat when I crave something chocolate with a little caramel and peanuts!
Sierra H.
Snickers candy bar has the perfect combination of nugget caramel nuts and chocolate it's definitely one of my favorite candy bars! Also great to add into cookies brownies fruit salads etc. hard to stop at just one.
Katelyn B.
Downers grove , IL
Only candy i looked forward too finding in my Halloween bag.
all the other nasty chocolate peanut caramel mixed type candies never compared
and still do not... snickers all day forever.. :)
Sydney B.
Olive Branch, MS
Where do I even begin! Snickers are an amazing creation. The sweet and salty taste is one that'll you'll never forget and just savor. When the peanuts collide with the chocolate and caramel is just creates goodness
Ablueday2 S.
Snickers in a bite size, uh yes please! These are great in desserts or just for munching. They are just as tasty in little form as they are in big form. Love to put these out at parties.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The taste of this candy bar is no less then the experience of sitting on the beach somewhere awesome. When I am stressed or think I need something, I always teach for one.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This salty, caramel, chocolatey hunk of goodness will make me do my happy dance before and after the wrappers open! These candy bars are so good they give me life lol HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?