BY SNICKERS

Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
A regular size bar is perfect for refueling after a tough day working out. It has a balance of carbs, fat, and protein to really replenish my body. But these are great any other day as well!
Summer S.
McComb, MS
Such a classic. I grew up eating Snickers and now my children do too. I just love the nougat flavor and the peanuts. Such a great combination! Will forever be a fan!
Lauren S.
Lewisburg, WV
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars to eat! I love the chocolate combination with the salty peanuts and chewy nougat. It's a cheap and filling snack that can be found in any convenience store! Go to snack!
Olga K.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe i watched their advertisements too many times , but it does give you more energy :)))) Good snack when you know you need to survive 2 hours before the real food
Jeanette R.
Dinuba, CA
I love this Snickers bar. Its amazing its salty chew Carmel nugget inside is so amazing good. I like the peanuts its wht makes the whole candy bar come to life. Its the best bar I think. :)
Margaret G.
Bloomington, IN
This has the classic combination of ingredients that give me an afternoon pick me up. The peanuts and caramel give me enough energy to get through the rest of my day. They are also a good reward after a long day of work
Kai J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love snickers candy bars. They're an all time favorite of most Americans. These bars definitely satisfy! You get chocolate, caramel and nuts on top of nougat. Snickers can be eaten everyday. Very filling and satisfying.
sobrina r.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Chocolate Minis more...
These are one of my favorites. They are so good.Snickers are the perfect mixture of chocolate,peanuts,caramel and nougat. I like the mini ones the best. I recommend these for anyone looking for a inexpensive candy bar. The peanut butter ones are really good to.
Lucy G.
I love snickers whenever I eat them they bring me back memories of my childhood when I was small I would always want to eat snickers candy I just love the way the chocolate melts in your mouth and satisfies my taste buds.
Stacy s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy bar! I love the mix of chocolate, peanuts and caramel and the nougat just ties it all together! I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it. The price isn't usually too bad, depending on where you go.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart