BY SNICKERS

Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
Snickers is right with their advertising; it's my go-to chocolate bar when I'm feeling hungry. I love the combination of salty peanuts and chewy caramel/chocolate. I buy Snickers pretty frequently, at least when I go to buy candy. Everyone needs Snickers in their lives.
Aleesia W.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely delicious.. Not going to lie. I just hate how it has to be loaded with so much sugar. Wish they would make candy with stevia instead cause I wouldn't mind having one of these right now
Toni S.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best candy bar ever! The perfect combination of nuts and chocolate. It has an amazing flavor. You can also use this to make other fun little desserts! Highly recommend. Great candy!
haylee g.
Snickers is a great candy bar. Its mix of chocolate and nuts is great. I love the price and how easy it is to find. Personally I think anyone would love this candy bar.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I think snickers will always be my go to Canada bar as long as I have teeth and am able to eat them!!! Lol. I like to freeze mine and eat it. A lot of times the gas station I go to a lot has coupons on the counter for them!!!
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all life time favorite chocolate bar. Nutty chocolate with caramel nothing can beat that taste. Sneakers is a very delicious bar I can have this everyday but I have to limit myself to twice a month. ūüėćūüėć
Johanna S.
Oakland, CA
I love it its not chocolatey so it's just right with the payments and the caramel it's not like those chocolates where you have like 2 bites and then you're like really tired of it's too sweet but this one is just right
Olga K.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe i watched their advertisements too many times , but it does give you more energy :)))) Good snack when you know you need to survive 2 hours before the real food
Dani L.
Hands down my favorite candy bar. Snickers always satisfies me when I have a craving or just when I'm hungry. Perfect combination of chocolate caramel nuts & crunch !
Summer S.
McComb, MS
Such a classic. I grew up eating Snickers and now my children do too. I just love the nougat flavor and the peanuts. Such a great combination! Will forever be a fan!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart