BY SNICKERS

Brooklyn M.
Cookeville, TN
Best candy bar ever salty sweet crunchy and it makes your hangry you go away. Just wish sometimes they were bigger and didn't hurt my teeth as much with all the sweetness
Briana S.
Lynchburg, VA
The snickers bar is a great fit for people who love chocolate and peanuts. The flavor is one that you want to savor. Compared to other candy bars, it's a top notch snack that is worthy of your money. I would purchase it any day!
Valentina L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
To be honest, I personally rather eat Milky Way because I don't really like the nuts in this chocolate. But if you like nuts in your chocolate this one is a good option.
Fary S.
Me encanta lo crujiente del maní y como combinan los distintos componentes de esta barra de chocolate, lo dulce del caramelo, el chocolate y el maní, es como una explosión de sabores en tu boca
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
You can't go wrong with a snickers bar, they're delicious. There affordable and not too expensive. I get my stickers from like a Circle K or something. They're really good. And it's worth getting. Specially if you have craves
Katie F.
Birmingham, AL
Snickers is the go to candy bar when I'm craving something sweet. I mean lets face it "You're not you when you're hungry," right? It has the perfect blend of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel that always leaves me wanting seconds.
Muneeba S.
North Brunswick, NJ
Love this candy bar so much! It's best for those who love caramel and peanuts mixed into one. The outside chocolate coating really brings it all together! In middle school I was also obsessed with their snickers ice cream bar <3
haylee g.
Snickers is a great candy bar. Its mix of chocolate and nuts is great. I love the price and how easy it is to find. Personally I think anyone would love this candy bar.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I think snickers will always be my go to Canada bar as long as I have teeth and am able to eat them!!! Lol. I like to freeze mine and eat it. A lot of times the gas station I go to a lot has coupons on the counter for them!!!
Allyssa B.
Neosho, MO
I don't eat a lot of candy. However, since becoming pregnant with my second child, I occasionally experience low blood sugar. A Snickers always does the trick to calm my shaky, dizzy fits. I chose it because it has protein in the peanuts and, of course, the sugar. Ever since, I'm a little addicted :) Sooo delicious.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart