BY SNICKERS

Mackenzie H.
Fleetwood, PA
I have been a snickers lover since I was little! My dad and I would always get snickers to eat together. I love them! It's like heaven in your mouth. Just perfect. Perfect combination in a candy bar.
member-85606
An old school taste for me. My dad, quite ill with dementia, will grab these in the supermarket -- and they are a good treat for him. Well-balanced and comes in many different sizes. They do have sometimes a bit of a sugar alcohol taste, but I am not very accustomed to sweets.
KC F.
For some reason, I used to not like Snickers. Then I tried them! I feel like they have the perfect combination of a chocolate snack. The caramel and nuts and chocolate goes well together so perfectly!
Bailey O.
Lexington, KY
This candy bar tastes like a mouth full of Heaven. If you're a chocolate lover then I would highly recommend this candy bar. I'm not a big nut person and I had caramel, but personally I love this candy bar. Snickers is always a great choice!
Eleonora O.
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolates. I almost always pick up a bar at the checkout line. I recently discovered the bite size bags that they came out with and they are perfect and so convinient.
Candy W.
Anchorage, AK
It's simply my favorite chocolate bar ever. Great value for its price. Would recommend it to everybody. Usually get it at Wallmart. Eat it every week. Is simply delicious.
Chanel R.
S San Fran, CA
Literally works whenever I am hungry and it's not lunch time yet. The commercials are true! Snickers is always my go to snack and perfect for giving away during Halloween!
Paige S.
Wichita, KS
My favorite candy bar! You cant beat the real chocolate mixed with the perfect amount of peanuts and caramel. Perfect on the go snack. Affordable price and a step above any other candy bar. Will definitely pick Snickers every time.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Snickers are a great snack when you are feeling tired and sluggish during the work week, for me its around 2:00. I grab one of these and it gives me a burst of energy to hold me over till dinner time.
Emily G.
Provo, UT
A more substantial candy bar that, while it doesn't leave you full, leaves you knowing you are something. Chocolate, peanut, caramel mix satisfied both the sweet and salty!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?