BY SNICKERS

Mickala C.
This is probably my favorite chocolate bar ever. It is absolutely delicious. It most definitely exceeded my expectations the first time I had it and after that I was hooked.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
I used to be obsessed with snickers back in high school. I would eat at least 3 in one week. Love the filling the snickers have and I like how there is a crunch due to the peanuts. Snickers satisfies!
alexis b.
worcester, MA
I love Snickers more than any other candy on the market, but with these I found myself opening wrapper after wrapper... I probably should have just bought a bar or two....
Amanda D.
I love this candy bar. It definitely satisfies hunger & holds me over until I have time to eat (which could be hours with the way I work). They're easy to eat as well. They've got peanut butter, caramel, & chocolate all in one candy bar--what can go wrong? It's a little salty from the peanuts & sweet from the chocolate.
Chanel R.
S San Fran, CA
Literally works whenever I am hungry and it's not lunch time yet. The commercials are true! Snickers is always my go to snack and perfect for giving away during Halloween!
Suntana D.
Angleton, TX
I don't think anyone eats or loves snickers as much as i do! i have a major sweet tooth and this definitely takes care of that for me! lol Its So delicious and the caramel and peanuts make it even extra tasty and cruncy ( which i LIKE)
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Snickers are a great snack when you are feeling tired and sluggish during the work week, for me its around 2:00. I grab one of these and it gives me a burst of energy to hold me over till dinner time.
Ashleigh I.
Perfect combination of flavors I love. When I can contain myself from just devouring it sometimes I like to eat each layer separate leaving the nougat and bottom layer of chocolate forlast. So yummy.
KC F.
For some reason, I used to not like Snickers. Then I tried them! I feel like they have the perfect combination of a chocolate snack. The caramel and nuts and chocolate goes well together so perfectly!
Very good when I bite into it the caramel takes me away. This candy bar is the best candy to eat . For first timers I will recommend they try this because it the best. The chocolate, peanut, and caramel you can't stay away from it .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?