BY SNICKERS

Nina Y.
Haysi
This is my all time favorite candy bar! There is something to be said about the mixture of nuts, carmel and chocolate! It melts in your mouth or has a great crunchy texture of you prefer to chomp down lol
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Snickers is one of my all time favorite candy bars. After school, I'd always try to buy one of the king-sized bars from 7-Eleven. I just loved the contrasts between the crunchy nuts, the caramel, and the chocolate. Even now, when our kids get back from trick or treating, I try to sneak away with at least one of their snickers.
Blessed H.
Atlanta
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite candy bar. I love the Chocolate and the Carmel flavor together. It is very good value. It is perfect when you need something quick and sweet. I usually purchase one every week.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is a classic candy but it is so good. The combination of all the ingredients goes perfect together. They even have special flavors that include almonds and peanut butter. Those types of snickers are just as good as the original.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
The absolute perfect candy bar. The nugget, peanuts and milk chocolate is the perfect combination. Great for an afternoon pick me up or an afternoon treat. Great frozen too!
Ally C.
Saco, ME
These a re perfect for snacking or for putting in a bowl on your coffee table when guests come over. They're always a great hit but personally I'm not a fan of peanuts so I would go for the Milkyways.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA
Snickers my favorite chocolate bar ever I love the snicker because it's is not just chocolate it has peanut Carmel and this other ingredient but I don't know what it is called but these ingredients all taste really good with eachother
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm usually not a big peanut fan, but I love the fun size Snickers. It's perfect for when I want some chocolate but not the entire chocolate isle. The peanut is not too overwhelming for me and a perfect snack! I've also frozen them and used them as toppings on pies or in parfaits!
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
ADDICTIVE!! Who doesn't love snickers! The only plus about these are the size. If you are trying to cut back, this mini size allows you to have a small cheat that doesn't throw off your diet completely.
Madeline A.
Stroudsburg, PA
It's Funny I Use To Love Snickers Peroo Now I'm Not The Hugest Fan. I Don't Know Why. Mom Still Loves It Though That's Her Favorite Candy Bar. This And Almond Joy. Soo If You Like Snickers Maybe You Guys Would Like Almond Joy Too. Try It.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart