BY SNICKERS

Nina Y.
Haysi
This is my all time favorite candy bar! There is something to be said about the mixture of nuts, carmel and chocolate! It melts in your mouth or has a great crunchy texture of you prefer to chomp down lol
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite candy! I love how they come in bite size now too so you can just eat a little at a time...well at least try to eat a little bit of this yummy goodness! MY whole family loves these!
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
Peanuts, carmel, chocolate. ..what's not to love? Snickers is a classic and I am head over heals for them. Especially the snack size ones that fit in my purse, gotta have em
Shania S.
This is the best candy bar! The caramel peanut is perfect. Great value, most places are like a dollar. I prefer snickers to alternatives. I normally buy at a bodega or Riteaid
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I use Snickers to teach about plate tectonics in my science classes but it is also my go to snack if I want something both filling and sweet. I always feel satisfied both for my sweet tooth and my hunger.
Chaparrita Mendez S.
Rockport, TX
Omg I can eat these all day the smoothness of the nugget the crunch of the peanuts and the chocolate all over are the best combination ever I'm in love with this deliciousness
Marie T.
I love snickers. The peanuts mixed with chocolate and whatever else is in the bar makes the bar taste like you gotta have more. I love the fact that it in corporates peanuts but not in an annoying way.
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Snickers is one of my all time favorite candy bars. After school, I'd always try to buy one of the king-sized bars from 7-Eleven. I just loved the contrasts between the crunchy nuts, the caramel, and the chocolate. Even now, when our kids get back from trick or treating, I try to sneak away with at least one of their snickers.
Maria C.
Forest Grove, OR
Thisbis by far my favorite Halloween candy and also my go to chocolate fix when I need it. It has the combination of chocolate, carmel, and peanuts to satisfy any sweet thoot.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is a classic candy but it is so good. The combination of all the ingredients goes perfect together. They even have special flavors that include almonds and peanut butter. Those types of snickers are just as good as the original.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart